Tag My School Magazine exists to tell the untold stories of everyday heroes in our schools, colleges and varsities. The amount of positive news happening in our schools surpasses the bad that often get reported by the mainstream media. TMS aims to discover hidden treasure in deep rural schools and marginalized township schools. Our content is designed to showcase skills and talents that go unnoticed from innovations to entrepreneurship.
Who we are?
- We are a High Schools/Colleges Magazine focusing in Rural/Township areas.
- We are School Lifestyle Magazine
- We are based in Kempton Park West, East of Johannesburg
- We are youth owned
- Our vision: is to inform, educate and entertain
- Our mission: is to enhance the learning culture by profiling it as a cool and fun lifestyle; giving a voice to learners and teachers in Rural and Township schools.
- Enhance the culture of learning by profiling it as a "cool lifestyle"
- To spread positive message about our schools/colleges in the country
- To constitute a forum for social and academic talk on issues affecting learners/students.
- To tell stories of ordinary people doing extra-ordinary things in schools and colleges
- To build an educative, informative and entertaining content for our readers.
- Our motto : Learning is a lifestyle
- Type of magazine : Edutainment
- Target Audience : 13-50 year olds
- Publication frequency : By School Term
- Number of pages : 36 pages
- What set us apart: we are tapping into a market that is undeserved by Magazine publishers